Apply today to be a Summer Camp Counselor!
Do you love working with children? Are you looking for a fun summer job that keeps you active? If you answered yes, then you should apply to be a summer camp counselor! We're searching for interested candidates for our camp counselor positions. The application deadline is February 29, 2020.
- Must be a Southeastern student eligible for on-campus employment (all majors accepted)
- Education or Kinesiology majors preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Previous work experience at a summer camp or working with children
What's the basic job description for a summer camp counselor?
As a camp counselor, you can expect to:
- Work in teams of 2-3 counselors with an assigned age group during the week (4-6, 7-8, 9-10, or 11-12)
- Participate in all activities with them, including art, games, swimming, etc.
- Facilitate different activities with the assistance and guidance of the Camp Director
- Be responsible for the safety and wellbeing of your group
- Attend field trips with the campers
What hours can I expect to work during the week?
How do I apply to be a camp counselor?
Complete the online application here. Applications close on February 29, 2020. Applicants selected for interview will be contact by camp administration to set up an in-person interview for the week of March 2.